(General) Terms and conditions Business Talent Network Ltd.
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
General Terms and conditions:
|The Terms and conditions in question of Business Talent Network Ltd.;
|The Legal or natural person acting as, or in the name of a profession or business, with whom Business Talent Network Ltd. establishes an Agreement with;
|Business Talent Network Ltd., situated in Amsterdam;
||The Agreement being a multilateral and reciprocal legal action seeking to establish a commitment to service between Business Talent Network Ltd. and Client;
The services of Business Talent Network Ltd. with the aim of creating an (online) linkage between students / young professionals and companies, concept, design services, campaign guidance, student jobs and posting;
All materials, video, information, software, products, and services included and available via Business Talent Network Ltd.;
|An electronic online ad that contains a hyperlink to an online location of the client or the legal entity or natural person acting in the exercise of a profession or business on whose behalf the client is acting;
A section or a page one of the websites owned by Business Talent Network Ltd. where Content, Banners and / or Buttons can be placed;
Material for content:
|By the Client supplied to Business Talent Network Ltd. material required for the placement of the Content, Banners and / or Business Buttons by Talent Network BV the Locations, including the URLs to which the hyperlinks in the content, banners, and / or refer Buttons;
|The Agreement between the Client and Business Talent Network Ltd. Resulting in an obligation of Business Talent Network Ltd to the Client, which includes the obligation of placing content on the websites;
The period which is agreed between the parties in which, any content, Banner and/or Buttons can be placed on the locations;
The Websites of Business Talent Network Ltd. with the URLs Business-Courses.nl, TraineeshipsOverzicht.nl, Inhousedagen.nl, Scriptie.nl, WelkBedrijfPastBijMij.nl and BijbanenNederland.nl.
The Funds payable tot the contractor as compensation for the services provided by the Contractor to the Client.
2. Valid terms of delivery
The General terms and conditions are applicable to all Agreements, General agreements, the remaining activities and services of Business Talent Network Ltd. Covered by service in the broadest sense of the word, resulting from Agreements and general agreements.
Business Talent Network Ltd. offers (online) services where information about business-courses, Traineeships, Talent programs, In-house days, Job vacancies, part-time/student jobs, Internships and other recruitment events, where students / young professionals can sign up for, are clearly shown. In addition Business Talent Network Ltd. Specializes in creating online linkage between students / young professionals and companies.
4. Alterations General terms and conditions by Business Talent Network Ltd.
Business Talent Network Ltd. Has the unilateral right to alter the General terms and conditions if Business Talent Network Ltd. Informs the Client. If the Client does not agree with such alterations, he has the right to terminate the Agreement / General Agreement by letter, fourteen (14) days after receiving the written notice of alteration . If the client has not terminated the Agreement / General Agreement within the said fourteen (14) day period, the Client shall be deemed to agree with the alterations. An alteration in the laws and / or regulation will have direct impact on the General Terms and Conditions from the moment the change in the laws and / or regulations will come into force. In case of change in the laws and / or regulations the Client will not be specifically notified by Business Talent Network Ltd. The Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be known to the Client.
- 5.1. Payment of the contract value shall be made in one part. The fee must be paid to Business Talent Network Ltd. within fourteen (14) days after signing the contract.
- 5.2. Business Talent Network Ltd. Reserves the right to change or remove the Content of the Client from her websites or stop campaign development if payment is not met.
- 6.1. Business Talent Network Ltd. is entitled to annually adjust her rates charged. Business Talent Network Ltd. will inform the Client, thirty (30) days prior to the adjustment , by letter. If the Client does not agree with such adjustments, he has the right to terminate the Agreement and / or General Agreement within fourteen (14) days, after receiving notifications of the adjustment. If the Client does not terminate the Agreement and / or General Agreement, within the specified fourteen (14) days, the Client shall be deemed to agree with the adjustment.
- 6.2. Prices listen in the Agreement and possible General Agreement are VAT exclusive.
- 6.3 Business Talent Network Ltd. is entitled to adjust the price of the direct e-mailing before sending. When the booking for a direct e-mailing by the Client is provided to Business Talent Network Ltd. in less than 21 days via e-mail, Business Talent Network Ltd. Reserves the right to change the situation by implementing a price change per e-mail address, where the previously received e-mail from the Client counts as order confirmation and confirmation for the intended target group and number of e-mails that have to be send.
- 6.4. Business Talent Network Ltd. uses a start/set up fee for every direct e-mailing.
- 6.5. Business Talent Network Ltd. reserves the right to charge to the client for costs made for the sending of the promotion and promotional material. These costs may also include labour hours made by the Contractor.
- 7.1. Business Talent Network Ltd. provides connection between Businesses and students. She is not liable for the resulting consequences.
- 7.2. Business Talent Network Ltd. is not liable for any consequences arising from the online (video) Content, Banners and/or button uploaded on her websites and supplied by the Client.
- 7.3 Neither Business Talent Network Ltd. nor third parties, she chooses to involve in favour of the development or implementation of any agreement, are liable for direct or indirect company- or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the agreement
- 7.4. In the event that Business Talent Network Ltd. Despite the above mentioned attributable fails to fulfil its obligations under the Agreement and / or the General Agreement, Business Talent Network Ltd. Is fully liable and is owes the Client maximum fee as mentioned in the Agreement and / or General Agreement.
- 7.5. In the case of wholly or partly illegible, incorrect or incomplete presentation of the Content and Banner / Buttons or the Client is entitled to reinstatement or reduction in price, as far as the lack of Business Talent Network Ltd. can be imputed and the Content, Banner and / or Button cannot fulfil its purpose.
8. Term of Agreement
- 8.1 The Agreement between the Client and the Contractor shall be entered for a period of twelve (12) months, always starting the 1st of August and ending on July 31st
- 8.2. Agreements entered at a later time than the 1st of August always have a maturity of less than twelve (12) months and ending July 31st .
- 8.3 The Agreement between the Client and the Contractor shall be tacitly extended for an period of twelve (12) months, if the Contractor has not received a letter by recorded delivery by the 1st of may, with the announcement that the Client does not want to continue the Agreement, the Agreement with continue starting August 1st of the same calendar year.
9. Premature termination/dissolution
- 9.1. Termination of the Agreement must be in writing.
- 9.2. Termination of a contract and / or General Agreement is only possible without refund.
- 9.3. None of the clients have in any way affect on which parties Business Talent Network BV enters into an agreement with.
- 9.4. Premature termination by either of the parties with immediate effect is possible without any compensation payable by the terminating party by registered letter to the other party in the event of failure to fulfil obligations to the other party under the Agreement and / or General Agreement, after futile summation to the other party through a registered letter to still honour the agreement within a reasonable period of time prescribed by the summation or in the event of insolvency of the other party or receivership of the other party.
- 9.5. Premature termination of the Agreement and / or General Agreement by Business Talent Network Ltd without any compensation is possible with immediate effect by written notice to the Client in case of cessation of activity covered by the Agreement and / or the General Agreement.
- 9.6. Business Talent Network Ltd. is always authorized to change or unilaterally dissolve the agreement if Business Talent Network Ltd. informs the Client with a written notice.
Business Talent Network Ltd. Will work to ensure that the contents is place on the locations as agreed in the Agreement and / or General Agreement. Furthermore Business Talent Network Ltd. Will also ensure compliance with the agreements made about campaign development and design. If it appears that Business Talent Network Ltd Content, Banners and / or Buttons cannot be placed on the agreed locations, Business Talent Network Ltd is obligated to inform the Client duly to inform the Client prior to placement and will strive to achieve an agreement for a new location(similar to the previous agreed location). If no agreement is reached, the Client has the right to terminate the Agreement and / or General Agreement with immediate effect, by written notice.
11. Refusal, modification
- 11.1 Business Talent Network Ltd is at all times entitled to refuse placement of Content, Banners and / or buttons for campaigns or design in case of technical objections, disapproval of the content, nature or form of the specified content, banners, and / or Buttons and in case of violation of law or regulation, or for reasons of principle.
- 11.2. Furthermore, Business Talent Network Ltd is always entitled to refuse placement of Content, Banners and / or refuse Button when in the opinion of Business Talent Network Ltd the Content, that the Client makes available on the website where the content, banners, and / or Buttons of the Client refers, is incompatible with or detracts from the Websites. Business Talent Network Ltd has the right, but not the obligation, to criticise the Content on the Websites during, or after installation of the Content, Banners and / or Buttons.
- 11.3. Business Talent Network Ltd is at all times entitled to change the shape and / or size of the Content, Banners and / or Buttons.
- 11.4. Business Talent Network Ltd. is at any time entitled to make changes to the advertising and exposure opportunities, organization, structure, layout and other elements of Web sites and locations. Business Talent Network Ltd. will timely inform The Client in writing. If the Customer does not agree to the changes that will be made the Client may terminate the Agreement and / or General Agreement within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the written notice in writing. Accordance with Article 10 If the Client has terminated the Agreement and / or General Agreement within the said period of fourteen (14) days, the Cleint shall be deemed to agree to the changes.
12. Rights of third parties
- 12.1. Client ensures that all supplied material contains nothing, when placed by Business Talent Network Ltd, is a violation of public order, morality, advertising codes or any of another right accruing, including any copyright or any other intellectual or industrial property, and that in the broadest sense of the word, he is entitled to the material (do) publish and / or duplicate.
- 12.2. Furthermore, the Customer ensures that the disclosure and / or reproduction of the material does not run counter to any written or unwritten rule.
The Client agrees that students / young professionals who are interested in the Client may receive a Business Talent Network Ltd automated e-mail about the activities offered by the Client or is going to offer in the future.
14. Force Majeure and unforeseen circumstances
If Business Talent Network Ltd. by force majeure or unforeseen circumstances is prevented from conducting the Agreement and / or the General Agreement Business Talent Network Ltd has the right to suspend for the duration of the impediment or the Agreement and / or the General Agreement to terminate without being obliged to pay any compensation to the Client and without the Client's pursuant to the participants and / or General Agreement fee payable to Business Talent Network BV will be due. In these cases, Business Talent Network BV required as soon as possible in writing of the impediment to notify the Client and can Business Talent Network BV express themselves in respect of the choices mentioned above.
15. Hyperlinks to external websites
External sites are not under the control of Business Talent Network Ltd. Business Talent Network Ltd. is not responsible for content on external websites or consequences arising from the use of external websites.
Business Talent Network ltd. reserves the right to sell the company at any time. However Business Talent Network Ltd. has to ensure that the service is continued until the term of the agreement last entered has expired.
17. Competent court and applicable law
The Agreement and General Agreements is governed by Dutch law. All disputes arising from the Agreement and the General Agreement shall be submitted to the competent court in accordance with statutory jurisdiction.