>> View all
We implement Siebel and FileNet for various clients of Accenture. Siebel is often positioned as CRM system and FileNet as CMS. Yet both packages have similarities for various range of functional requirements, such as case management. Currently, it is not exactly clear where the interfaces are located, as well as the discrepancies.
As a graduate you are going to find out what the functional needs of Accenture’s customers are in the case management area. Thereafter, a FIT / GAP analysis has to be performed on the functional requirements for both packages and finally you will perform a technical analysis between the two applications in the field of features and defects. Finally, you deliver an advisory report in which all your findings are described.
· Research the functional needs of Accenture’s customer in the case management field;
· Implement FIT / GAP analysis on the basis of the functional needs of Siebel and Filenet;
· Implement a technical comparison of possibilities and defects of Siebel / Filenet;
· Preparation of a questionnaire to determine whether Siebel and / or FileNet best meets the functional needs of the customer;
· Optional: create a working demo in Siebel and Filenet;
· Creating functional and technical documents;
· Drafting advisory reports on the basis of above mentioned points.
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom- built applications in the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital. The position falls within the Oracle cluster of Accenture Netherlands. This cluster consists of the following two areas: Technology and Applications.
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
· You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
· You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
· You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
· You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
· You will expand your professional network.
· Period: 5 months
· Hours per week: 40
· Location: Almere: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues
· Startdate: September 2016
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. An assessment may be a part of the selection procedure.
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||