|Placement type||Final Internships|
|Duration in months||
>> View all
Do you want to be part of the international marketing team of one of the largest dairy companies worldwide? Within our International Cheese team, we are looking for an ambitious intern with a hands-on mentality. It is a full time internship for a period of 6 months at FrieslandCampina headquarters in Amersfoort.
A proactive intern with appetite for learning will get the possibility to experience the marketing dynamics at a global level, being part of a truly international team and having contact with different markets across the world. Furthermore, you will gain commercial work experience in the FMCG industry, working together with colleagues from different departments and disciplines.
At this position, you will participate in key projects of the area and take care of your own assignments.
In addition to the above-mentioned skills and experience, it is essential that you also have the following:
• You are currently in your University Master education (commercial or other relevant study)
• Fluent in English;
• Communicates effectively in an international environment;
• Highly interested in FMCG and marketing;
• Entrepreneurial and proactive personality;
• Results driven and hands-on mentality, willing to help on diverse day-by-day activities of the area;
• Flexible, feels comfortable with change.
We offer you a rich learning opportunity in a truly international environment. You will get a lot of responsibilities, but also guidance and a good intern salary (if applicable travel costs). This is how you will learn the most.
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||