|Duration in months||
>> View all
You will be working across the brewery, under the supervision of the Technology & Quality department and the Utilities department.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who:
- Studies Applied Sciences (applied physics/chemical engineering) or Sustainable Energy technology at a technical university in the Netherlands;
- Has a specialization in Procestechnology or Process equipment design;
- Has entered the masters phase and has passed the exams in the following majors:
o Fluid Dynamics
o Heat transfer
- Has strong Analytical skills, Accuracy, Initiative.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Than we would like to invite you to apply for this internship.
HEINEKEN is a worldwide brewer of premium beers and is currently the third largest brewer in the world and segment leader in premium beers with the Heineken brand. HEINEKEN operates around 150 plants worldwide. We are currently running the ‘Brewing a better Future’ program which symbolizes the long term vision for sustainable brewing. Within this program energy management is one of the key initiatives in order to brew this sustainable future. The HEINEKEN Brewery Zoeterwoude is the largest brewery in Europe and has featured in the National Geographic program ‘Mega factories’. The brewery is highly automated and has advanced production information systems (MES) to support the operations.
- Starting date June 1, 2014;
- The duration is four months;
- The internship is full-time;
- The location is the HEINEKEN Brewery in Zoeterwoude (Netherlands).
To apply for this vacancy, please click the application button!
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||