>> View all
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Sales department gives support to Trade Marketing and Marketing concerning the formulation and realization of the aims and strategies of the Laundry & Home Care brands. Henkel’s Laundry & Home Care division holds a leading market position worldwide and is continuously expanding. Are you ready to work in a challenging and dynamic environment?
The opportunity to discover International Sales Management in the exciting sector of Fast Moving Consumer Goods:
- Market, promotion and brand analysis.
- Preparation of the sales presentation for the customers.
- Store-checks, analyzing stores, our brands and promotions within the stores.
- Cooperation on the coordination and follow-up of the promotions, tailor-made activities, customer approaches and specific projects.
- Analyzing market data e.g. AC Nielsen, GFK.
- Day-to-day job assistance.
- Paid internship.
- The internship is for students as well as graduates.
- Academic degree in economics/business studies, strong interest in sales and marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Ability to work with the MS Office Package (especially in MS Excel).
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Strong analytical skills and good feel for facts and figures.
- Pragmatic person who works in an efficient way and is looking for a challenge in a high-paced, international working environment.
- Enthusiastic, driven, result-oriented, and assertive person.
- Available (4-5 days per week) for a minimum of 6 months as of October 2014.
Interested? Click the 'read more and apply' button.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||