>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you bursting with new ideas and do you have the ambition to find you future at HPE?
If so, why not apply for an internship? The internship program, which lasts six months, focuses on a specific thesis project. Your work place will be in Amstelveen. Along with six other interns, you will receive professional training and dedicated support. Also, we will organize many fun and inspiring activities around the program.
Many students have preceded you. After all, it is the perfect opportunity to finish off your thesis project, take a peek behind the scenes at HPE and significantly increase your chances of a permanent position after your studies.
Our internship program will start on the 1st of February 2016. The closure date for application is 16 December. If you are interested in our internship program, please apply now online at hpe.com/jobs. The reference number is 1497391. Include your CV and motivation in English, and we can tell you more about the different available assignments, which you could combine with your thesis.
1. Investigate and describe an approach in finding, influencing, supporting and maintaining contacts with external parties such as external consultants, consultancy firms, engineering firms and outsourcing organizations to create a competitive advantage.
2. Create a plan how HPE can increase the win chance of invitations to tenders and requests for proposals by means of its partners.
3. Conduct research on changing market demands and volumes in the different TSS focus and segment areas. And secondly advice on setting up a process or system which can track/predict market volumes and demand within these focus areas.
4. The sales organization uses SalesForce.com (SFDC) for entering and tracking sales opportunities. Create a library with standard set of SFDC queries (reports) and refresh of the customer database.
5. Digital Investigation Services related to Cyber Crime: develop a modular Compromise Assessment platform concept and research best Open Source alternatives for each module.
6. All ABS practitioners should use the HP EDGE Platform and EDGE Process Framework to access consistent tools and processes to improve business performance and delivery excellence. Investigate the implementation coverage within ABS PS BeNeLux and identify reasons for non-compliancy and measures to improve.
7. Co-create and execute integrated marketing/communications plans to grow and maximize business amongst existing plus new top customers.
You are a Bachelor or Master level student, looking for a placement or thesis project as part of (the finalization of) your studies. Furthermore you:
Telecom / IT
Technology / Industry