|Duration in months||
>> View all
PepsiCo International is part of PepsiCo, the second largest Food and Beverage Company in the World. With annual revenue of nearly $60 billion PepsiCo has 285.000 employees working in over 200 countries. Our employees work in three different segments: Beverages, Salty snacks and Cereals. In those segments PepsiCo is known for brands like Pepsi Cola, 7-UP (soft drinks), Tropicana (fruit juices), Gatorade (sports drinks), Lay’s, Smiths, Doritos, Cheetos, Snack-a-Jacks, Duyvis (salty snacks) and Quaker HO Oats and Cruesli (cereals).
For our Quaker Rotterdam kitchen we’re looking for a student in 2015.
Job Title: Temporary role starting March (or Feb/April) 2015 – August 2015
Duration: Minimum 6 months
Function: R&D – Quaker Cruesli DVDM
Location: Rotterdam 4 days/week and Utrecht 1 day/week
Reports to: Bart de Ruiter OR Project Manager Ready to eat Cereals
Supporting project managers in day to day development / prototyping (80%) in the pilot plant in Rotterdam with project management accountabilities for some of our projects (20% of the time)
1. Prototyping for new flavours in development for launch 2016
2. Project removal undesired ingredient from RTEC recipe
3. Implementing advanced kitchen requirements in the development kitchen
4. Feasibility work (incl. prototyping and sensory testing) in R&D kitchen on a new type of breakfast cereals
5. Collaborate with and support the Cruesli R&D team members within current projects and sample shipments
• Developed Markets R&D Quaker Ready to Eat Cereals, reporting to the Project Manager RTEC
• You will interface closely with R&D, Operations and Quality teams and external parties
• Work independently on the above mentioned projects, supported by project managers
• Work with other Teams (R&D, Operations, Quality lab, and external parties) to execute projects
• Communication (written and verbal) of project updates to Line Manager
• Use sensorial, consumer, physicochemical and process tools for products validation.
• Foods Science and Technology (BSc or MSc) with a focus on product development
• High degree of initiative and drive to deliver results of activities
• Good communication in English, both verbal and written
• Analytical skills, numerate and good mathematical skills
• Hands-on and eager to learn
• Full European Driving Licence and Valid Passport
If you would like to know more about this internship, you can contact Pauline van 't Hoff (030-2473586). Do you want to apply now? Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||