|Duration in months||
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
For the Business Development (BD) Oral Health Care European team, based in the Philips HQ in Amsterdam, we are looking for a talented Business Administration / Economics / Marketing student to join our team for 6 months.
The BD team is responsible to drive growth of the Oral Health Care business (Philips Sonicare & Philips Zoom) in nine markets across Europe. The BD team is the linking pin between Business & Markets, and works in close collaboration with senior management in the upstream team and Marketing teams in the European markets.
•Support the overall activities of the Business Development team including markets KPIs management, financial planning, and generation of presentations and ad hoc reports.
•Work closely with the team to implement a regular reporting process including sell-out, sell-in and other sources of data. Objective is to put in place a reporting structure which delivers timely insights on business performance & allows for implementation of actions to further drive growth or put corrective actions in place swiftly.
The European Oral Health Care team, part of Philips Consumer Lifestyle, consists of a Business Development Leader and a Business Development Manager, as well as two Professional Marketing Managers supported by an intern.
Please visit our Oral Health Care business for more information.
With the internship at the Business Development team, you get the unique opportunity to work in a highly motivated international team together to drive our successful Oral Health Care business in Europe.
You will develop a well-rounded business understanding, incl. sales, in-market performance, upstream & innovation development, downstream execution and performance management.
• This internship assignment is not suitable to do your graduation/thesis
• Duration: 6 months
• We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than September 2014
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your University Bachelor of Science/Master of Science WO (Bsc./Msc.) with next qualification(s):
o Business Economics
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
o Management Sciences
• Available full-time or at least 4 days
• Fluent in oral and written English
• Excellent networking / social skills
• Team worker
• Very skilled in Excel, PowerPoint
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 14-08-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||