|Duration in months||
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
You want to be part of a business transformation in the area of Digital Marketing cross the entire organization of Philips? To support the Digital@Scale (D@S) transformation program we are looking for you with passion for marketing or communication. Your challenge will be to support the deployment team, markets and Business Groups with inspiring communication and support the change team in driving sustainable behavioral change by means of communication.
Digital@Scale is a program part of the Market to Order Process Excellence (M20) and is helping us to strengthen our digital capabilities across Philips. Market to Order is part of the End-to-End transformation, part of Accelerate, driving sustainable improvement of commercial capabilities in the markets across Philips.
- During the assignment you will be focusing on supporting the deployment of 6 digital capabilities. You will be in close contact with market and BGs to create and develop communication materials, share best practices
- You will work closely together with the deployment managers, communication manager and change team to support
- Support the markets and ensure integrated and coordinated deployment planning and execution of the program activities of the different workstreams towards the markets
- provide transparency and visibility across the program workstreams of the deployment activities in the markets by reporting the progress and performance
You will be part of the D@S global project team. A project that is part of the M2O Excellence Business Transformation team. M2O Excellence is part of the Accelerate program within Philips, driving business transformation. Scope is cross sector, cross markets.
Being part of a worldwide transformation program, increasing the professional level of Digital Market for Philips around the globe (17 markets and 3 sectors). Lot of learning opportunities in the area of Digital Marketing, business transformation in a global setting, including stakeholder management, change management.
- It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to do your thesis.
- Duration: 6 months
- We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than August/September 2014
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
- Public Relations
Strong communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization
Team player who can collaborate with both market and global program work streams.
Structured, organized and stress resilient personality able quickly to understand the issues and bring together necessary resources to resolve the
Very strong writing and editing skills (we will look thoroughly into your motivation letter)
Experience with visuals and graphics
Project management skills
Experience/ affinity with Marketing & Digital
Strong networking and influencing skills
Preferred Native English speaker, other languages are nice but not must have.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 09-06-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
· Add writing samples
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||