>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
In the Global Marketing Communications (MarCom) Team, we work in a ‘glo-cal’ approach – developing campaigns centrally whilst working closely with key markets. Your key challenge will be to align different needs of key stakeholders and actively support developing materials under the newly established Communication Platform of ‘Smarter Beauty’. All within tight deadlines, budgets and high quality expectations.
· Actively support the Global Marketing Communications Manager for Beauty & Vitalight in the development of international advertising campaigns and MarCom materials under the Smarter Beauty communication platform. Within the campaign development process, that means support in project-, internal and extern stakeholder-, and timeline management.
· You will closely interact with local markets to help identify and coordinate their campaign needs and how globally created materials will support their local media plans. Actively take in customer (retailer) and end-consumer feedback and (local) competitive input to further enrich and customize materials and support.
· Also, collecting input from central stakeholders like Consumer Marketing Managers (CMMs) as well as team mates of the Global Marketing Team (GMT) to ensure an integrated way of working and to enrich the briefs to agencies and campaign development further.
· Building relationships with various supplier and agencies responsible for the production of materials.
· Ongoing feedback from and to internal and external stakeholders is key to establish an effective way of communication throughout.
· Organized & structured project management of key MarCom projects.
· Capturing of learnings, improvements and efficiencies.
· Share insights on latest trends and developments in Marketing, Digital and Media.
· Actively support in the operational distribution of developed marketing communication materials to the markets: creating and sharing toolkits, upload, manage and share content on tools like the Philips Asset Library and FindYourProduct, etc.
· You will join the Global Marketing Communication (MarCom) Team Beauty, a small yet highly visible key function within the Global Marketing Team (GMT).
· The GMT is part of the Business Group Personal Care (BG PC).
· The BG PC is a strong and successful Category in the Consumer Lifestyle (CL) sector of Philips, which markets many known products in the world of Beauty as well as Male Grooming (e.g. electric shavers).
· The category Beauty is divided into 3 sub-categories of HairCare, Skincare and Female Hair removal, with the Consumer Marketing Managers (CMMs) all being key internal stakeholders for our MarCom materials.
· The GMT in the global headquarters in Amsterdam consists of around 40 highly motivated and skilled experts with diverse professional and cultural backgrounds, working in different marketing functions such as Marketing Communication, Shopper, PR, Digital and CRM.
· Main stakeholders are the CMMs, Marketing Managers in markets, GMT members as well as advertising / production / media agencies (e.g. Ogilvy, Carat)
· Here you can find more information about Philips Beauty
You will work in a high-visibility, performance team with drive for success, room for creative ideas and new ways of working/thinking as well as much fun and social interactions. An ideal opportunity to understand the consumer-centric process of effective Marketing Communications under an umbrella Communications Platform in a consistent yet exciting way. You will work on global level together with high-profile marketers and leading agencies. It’s a great way to get to know the Philips community, processes and the way of working in an international environment.
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 months
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than January / February 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o (International) Business Management
o Business Administration
· It is key to be passionate about Marketing, communications and advertising as well as having a dear interest in the exciting world of Beauty and its female consumers.
· Being an open and communicative team player is vital for success especially since you will be working together with people from different cultures located in various locations.
· A creative spirit for the development of engaging above-the-line and digital materials.
· A structured, independent and pro-active way of working.
· A previous internship in the above mentioned fields is appreciated
· Confident in working with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
· Fluent in English both in speech and writing
· Available on short-notice for at least 6 months
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 10-11-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||