|Duration in months||
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
In this role you will be part of a dynamic and versatile team of experts to help bring our products to life through world class communications
· You will support campaign managers in their daily tasks
· You will organize and manage team meetings and meetings with sales organizations across the world
· You will support in the MarCom team in development of (global) campaigns
· You take ownership of your own projects and see them through from start to finish
· You build a strong relationship with local marketing managers
The role sits in the Global Marketing Team of business group Domestic Appliances within Philips Consumer Lifestyle at Philips Centre in Amsterdam. The role has a global scope and involves working with people all over the world, in particular with people in key markets for the different categories
Key stakeholders you will be working with include your direct supervisor within the MarCom team, Marketing team of the Business Group (BG) and consumer Marketing managers in the respective categories
We offer a unique experience to work in an international environment with a dynamic team.
· It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to do your thesis.
· Duration: 6 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, but not later than March 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administrations
o Business Economics
o (International) Business Management
o Public Relations
· English is a must, any other language is beneficial
· Basic marketing and advertising knowledge required
· You must be a team player, be eager to go the extra mile, must be able to adapt to different cultures / excel in multinational environment.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 25-01-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||