>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Philips MRI is one of the leading companies in this Healthcare arena, attractive to its meaningful solution, high end innovation and market growth potential. A great learning Spot.
To grow our market share we have to understand our competition in different aspects of the business model. This will support us to become more competitive, knowing the reference, learning from best practices.
Within our organization a lot of information is available as well as on the intranet and other public sources. Compiling this information, completed with focused market research will be a great source of truth, fueling our strategic decisions.
· Collect all available information internally in Philips
· Map all relevant internal sources & structured approach
· Internet search combined with well-defined specific sources
· Understanding the Philips strategy, footprint, customer approaches etc & compared to competitor benchmark
· Set of recommendations & well defined best practices solutions to be offered to the organization.
· Documentation of all information, sources & recommendations
· Communication plan
You will be working in the Global MR Operations team, supplemented with a large network of contacts within the several global markets, installation, development and other Business integration Units. You will be working closely together with the E2E Cycle time transformation team.
You will work in a global oriented environment with a very international team of colleagues as well as getting in touch with other Philips departments like Market Organizations, R&D and external info sources. You will gain global business experience on various aspects. You will be in the middle of the strategic decisions within the MR /MR Operations
This assignment not suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 months
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than January / February 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
· The student should be allowed to accept the assignment without additional Working permit constructions.
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
o Management Sciences
o Supply Chain Management
· An independent person who has a natural way of driving topics forward & easy connector/communicator
· Somebody with affection for both interview as Internet searching techniques & documenting
· Somebody with a good feeling for cultural differences and how to cope with these
· English speaking and writing must be outstanding
· Knowledge of market research is preferred
· Previous internship experience not necessarily required, however this might be of a good help for this assignment
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 04-12-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||