|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
You will get the opportunity to manage and/or participate in various diverse projects related to Market Analysis, Market research and Competitive analysis in the MI & Strategy Personal Care team based in the Philips HQ Amsterdam. We challenge you to further develop your talents in a fast-paced market environment and gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
· Support the MI Manager in creating the market tracking reports
· Answer on daily ad-hoc requests coming from the business managers
· Create new market analysis and underpin market opportunities
· Support Consumer Intelligence with projects around Consumer Insights, Concept development, Usage & Attitudes, and Consumer Satisfaction
You will be part of the Consumer & Market Intelligence (CMI) team of the Business Group Personal Care within Philips Consumer Lifestyle, based in the Philips HQ in Amsterdam. The Business Group Personal Care is amongst others responsible for Men’s Shavers and Grooming products, Epilators, Hair Dryers and Stylers.
A dynamic work environment with room for initiatives and innovative ideas. You are part of a professional, international team focused towards achieving market insights and create market opportunities. In addition to achieving personal goals, we encourage teamwork and cross-functional collaboration to achieve even better results.
· This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis assignment
· Duration: 6-9 months
· We are looking for students able to start per 1st of December 2014
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o (International) Business Management`
o Management Sciences
· Good English communication both verbal and in writing
· Great analytical skills
· Interested in market research, data analysis, competitive analysis and consumer research
· Good understanding of different research methodologies (qualitative research, quantitative research)
· First experience in desk research
· Interest in the Male Grooming category
· Very skilled in Excel, PowerPoint
· Excellent networking / social skills
· Team worker
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 05-11-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||