|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Doing an internship with Philips Kitchen Appliances means being part of our global consumer marketing team from day 1. You will have lots of responsibilities by managing projects on your own. It will give you the opportunity to learn from and work with inspiring, ambitious people in different disciplines. You will get a good flavor of the consumer marketing world within Philips; delivering meaningful innovations to consumers every day.
· You will be a member of the Kitchen Appliances consumer marketing team and participate in activities in the product development of different kitchen appliances. In addition, you will work with functional experts in the areas of marketing and communications and on-line environment.
· You will assist in re-structuring the existing product portfolios, and managing geographical product roll-outs. In terms of way-of-working, we expect a close collaboration with the key functions and agencies preparing content, as well as a fluent and frequent communication with manager and key market organizations.
Philips Kitchen Appliances is part of the Domestic Appliances Business Group, one of the pillars of Philips Consumer Lifestyle sector. Philips Kitchen Appliances develops and markets various kitchen appliances (e.g. hand blenders, juicers, grills etc) for the global market.
This internship will be for the international Kitchen Appliances consumer marketing team, which drives activities related to the definition, development and introduction of products within the Philips Kitchen Appliances portfolio. It is located at the divisional headquarters in Amsterdam and cooperates with different divisions such as design, consumer care centers, innovation sites and country sales organizations.
We will offer you a diverse internship with key responsibilities. It will be a unique opportunity to work on product proposition developments and geographic expansion within Philips Kitchen Appliances and to add sustainable value to the core of our business:
· It can be discussed to make this internship suitable for your thesis. You can influence the topic of this thesis, as long as it is linked to the Philips kitchen appliance development.
· Duration: 6-12 Months. You need to be available for at least 6 months
· We prefer students able to start in as soon as possible, not later than Jan-Feb 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for driven and motivated students who are:
Currently studying towards their University Bachelor in Sciences/Master in Sciences WO (Bsc./Msc.) in the areas of:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o (International) Business Management
o Industrial Design
· Need to have an entrepreneurial attitude and show commercial and interpersonal skills.
· Able to combine a strong market- and consumer drive with product and industrial affinity and creativity.
· An excellent communicator, with keenness to convince others.
· Fluent in oral and written English.
· Because of the multi-disciplinary teams, you need to have a broad interest in various fields of activity.
· Having good planning and organization skills
· Able to balance strategic thinking with a “hands on” and pragmatic approach.
· Have a growth potential and the ambition to play on world-class level.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 05-11-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||