|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
You will support the Haircare consumer marketing team making specific consumer and competitor analysis and preparing for both operational and strategic decision taking. You will be part of the Haircare consumer marketing team and work closely together with the (internal and external) creative agency’s to ensure all product marketing and activation deliveries.
This role creates the opportunity to understand the entire consumer-centric process of product-marketing in a quick and efficient way. It is also a great way to get to know the Philips community, process follow-up and the way of working in a Global environment. You will report to the Haircare Consumer Marketing Director.
Haircare is a strong, fast moving and successful Category in the Consumer Lifestyle Sector of Philips. It develops and markets Female Haircare products (hairdryers/ straighteners/ curlers) globally whilst taking into consideration the local consumer habits and practices.
The global Haircare Consumer Marketing Team is located at the divisional headquarters in Amsterdam and cooperates closely with (internal and external) creative agencies, product project managers and country consumer marketeers and sales colleagues around the globe.
The Haircare Consumer Marketing Team consists of 5 highly motivated professionals with diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. The team is eager to welcome a new temporary member to help them face the challenging global market of Haircare and help him/her to gain valuable experience in Philips.
We offer a role in a very professional and multi-cultural team, where you can learn about the upstream part of marketing and work globally in a fast paced environment.
This assignment not suitable to do your thesis
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than January / February 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To succeed in this project, you should be passionate about marketing, content management, consumer thinking, Beauty and Haircare as well as supporting the team, a can-do and hands-on mentality is essential.
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
· Experience in working with Microsoft pack office and databases are prerequisites.
· Being a team player is vital for success especially since you will be working together with people from different cultures located in various locations.
· Fluent in English, writing & speaking
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 03-12-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||