|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
You will be working hand in hand with product and portfolio managers to create communication materials and content that will show our products’ superiority on market. Typically, this includes (partial list): training kits, internal product catalogs, product packaging and on-product materials such as stickers. You’ll experience the product development cycle in a fun and professional team environment.
You will support the Floor Care new value spaces team in the development of product and portfolio communication materials. You’ll also support product and portfolio managers with market analysis and other activities related to the product development cycle.
You will develop product range leaflets, track competitors communication activities, support the preparation of internal and external product presentation events, develop content for online and offline product communication.
You get acquainted with the ways of working of a corporation such as Philips, get acquainted with the product development cycle including the preparation of materials to support product introductions. For the Floor Care team: get extra hands and brains to create and deliver on-time, best-in-class communication materials that support our product introductions.
You support the preparation of the Q1 (internal) product introduction meetings, and provide support on competitive and market analysis. Support product managers in the development of content (text) and materials to support new product introductions for the Q1-Q3 ’15 period.
You will report directly to the marketing director and will work hand-in-hand with a team of up to 3 product managers. Floor Care is part of Domestic Appliances which is the fastest growing business of Philips Consumer Lifestyle, we recognize that for most people, cleaning is a chore, and we innovate to provide people around the world with the best products for their cleaning needs; thus improving their household environment for a healthier, more fulfilling lifestyle.
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than January / February 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o (International) Business Management
o Industrial Design
o Management Sciences
· Fluent in English, written & speaking
· Strong leadership
· Communication & analytical skills
· Work with others to make a strong contribution to improving people’s lives
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 02-12-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||