|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
As an intern you will support the Digital Team of Global Brand, Communications & Digital. You will be part of a large program (Digital@Scale), which is elevating the Digital marketing and sales capabilities in the whole company to a higher level. You will be focused on Digital Analytics.
Main activity: Support the Director of Digital Analytics in his daily operation in the Digital@Scale Program.
Goal of this internship: Help to bring Digital Analytics to a higher level in the whole company.
· Developing training materials for Philips Marketeers in the markets and business groups
· Support building internal tag-portfolio for tag-management
· Support with project management, project office and planning
· Support with delivering presentations and other documents
Deliverables and performance expectations for this Internship: positive can-do mindset, hands-on spirit, high learning ability, high working speed.
Place in the organization is the Global Brand, Communications & Digital department of Philips, which works for all sectors: Philips Healthcare, Lighting and Consumer Lifestyle. Within this team you will be part of the Digital Team. Within the Digital team you will report directly to the Director of Digital Analytics. You will work with a Digital Analytics (Digital@Scale) project team of around 15 people.
You will cooperate closely in the heart of a very dynamic global organization.
· This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis
· Duration: 6-8 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than November 2014.
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your University Master of science WO (Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o Business Informatics
o (International) Business Management
o Computer Sciences
o Management Sciences
Preferably knowledge of Digital Analytics and Digital marketing and sales
Fluent in oral and written English
Good communication skills
Show a positive can-do mindset and a hands-on mentality
Possess a high learning ability and a high working speed
Work with PowerPoint and Excel
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 06-10-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||