|Duration in months||
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
We’re looking for a student to join our digital marketing team who want to obtain some valuable work experience within the digital field in a dynamic international environment. You are passionate about digital, brands and consumers. You are eager to learn about an integrated marketing approach in order to optimize performance in different markets worldwide.
You will be part of Philips Health and Wellness, a fast paced business within Philips Health Tech, also the carrier of two of Philips biggest and exciting sub brands; Philips Sonicare and Philips AVENT. You will support the dynamic Digital team for three categories: Oral Health Care and Mother and Child Care and the newly launched Pain Management.
A key part of this role involves supporting the digital marketing projects. It’s a challenging role that will not only give you a good understanding of how to measure, analyze and optimize marketing activities on digital touch points, but it will also give you the experience of working multi-nationally and cross-functionally. Most importantly, this internship offers you the opportunity to contribute with your creative initiatives and lead your own projects while being coached by team.
As part of the Digital Marketing Team, you will be working closely with our overall marketing team consisting of specialists from various marketing functions including communications, shopper, and consumer care and consumer engagement. You will also be working closely with our product managers and our contacts in the markets.
· It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to do your thesis.
· Duration: 6 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, but not later than March 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o (International) Business Management
o Management Sciences
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Outstanding communication and time-management
· Well organized with an exceptional attention to detail
· Strong analytical skills to support decision making being able to draw meaning from data
· Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
· Ability to work hands on to deliver projects from concept to completion
· Contributing to great team spirit
· Fluency in both written and spoken English
· A great ability for problem solving and analytics
· Highly analytical
· Comfortable collecting
· Synthesizing data
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 21-01-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||