|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Are you interested in internal communications and would you like to be part of a team that is taking the challenge to change the digital landscape? Take this opportunity and maybe you will get the chance to learn not only a lot about the Philips organization but also about being responsible for internal communication within a multinational.
You will support with the creation of the digital marketing/eCommerce newsletters with all digital updates
You will organize and prepare global digital marketing/eCommerce meetings and demos
You will create and assist the preparation of (digital) marketing presentations
You will create and maintain the intranet page for one our most important digital program
You will create management updates with all digital marketing updates
You will optimize internal communications for digital marketing programs
You will be part of the global Digital Marketing team within Philips Lighting. The global Digital Marketing team in Lighting is a thriving and exciting team with a lot of energy to make a difference and impact in Philips for our customers. Your most important stakeholders will be the markets worldwide and (digital) marketing colleagues.
Take this opportunity to become part of a team in transition that is taking the challenge to redesign the Philips digital landscape. This will give you a great chance to learn a lot about doing the internal communications within a multinational and also give you the change to learn more about the relationship between the headquarters and the different markets worldwide.
· It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to do your thesis.
· Duration: 6 - 12 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, but not later than March 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Informatics
o Public Relations
· Excellent and proven skills in English, in writing and speaking
· Have a strong interest and possibly experience in marketing and digital marketing
· Get a kick out of good (internal) communication
· Have a great attention to detail
· Be self-managing and take ownership and result driven
· Have a great positive attitude and be a real team player
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 01-02-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||