|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we are looking for?
Philips has embarked on a business transformation called Accelerate! One part of the Accelerate! Transformation is about simplifying our organization by increasing efficiency in our functions. This will create a faster and less complex organization with a best in class cost structure. Currently we are looking for an intern to support the Finance team working on this
- Contribute to setting and reviewing Productivity and directly connecting to the Accelerate! Transformation in Philips Finance, Planning & Analyses
- Contributing to the Productivity performance and freeing up resources to reinvest in investment areas
- Delivering solid analyses for the Productivity savings, as well as doing key stakeholder management with the 15+ workstreams which are being covered.
- High visibility to senior management
- Opportunities for personal development
- A company mentor to regularly discuss the progress of your assignment
- Duration: 6-9 months
- Available per March 15, 2016
- Currently studying a Master of Science in: Accountancy, Business Administration, Business Economics, Finance, Management of Innovation, Marketing, Organizational Change and Consulting, Strategic Management, or Technology
- Fluent in English
- Have strong analytical, problem solving skills combined with an in-depth business sense and a drive for business impact
- Independent, curious, team player, easy in making contact
- Confident to work with senior management
- You have to be an European citizen or need to posses a work permit already for work in the Netherlands.
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||