|Duration in months||
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Philips consumer lifestyle innovation team Female Beauty is working on the development of Female depilation and body care products. We are continuously identifying new opportunities to further enhance the beauty regime of women amongst the world.
Main goal of the assignment is to identify the potential of steam, water vapor on skin health and beauty with respect to Philips beauty devices.
Facial steamers are already on the market for some years.
The investigation should focus on:
· Investigate the effects of steam on skin (Moisturization, Blood flow, Skin elasticity, …) by means : literature search & tests
· Investigate steam parameters (temperature, treatment time, …)
· Concept for a Steam device
· Optional: prototype of a steam device
· Literature search
· Defining tests, test protocols
· Executing tests
· Identified benefits of steam treatment
· Specification of steam
· Biomedical engineering / medical technology
· Interest in setting up & executing measurements
Your assignment will be done in Drachten. You will work together with the Female Depilation Team. Also some cooperation with members of other Personal Care Teams or Philips Research can be possible.
The assignment is also suitable for a duo internship.
· It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to do your thesis.
· Duration: 6 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, but not later than March 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Biological Sciences
o Biomedical Engineering
o Engineering Mechanical
o Health Sciences
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 27-01-15 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||