|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
You will get the opportunity to participate in change management, communication and training activities for an HR program being implemented globally. Our aim is to improve our current HR processes and systems to meet the growing demand for an easier user-experience, more precise people data and integrated talent management processes.
- Support implementation and monitoring of the program's change management, communication and training activities
- Support deployment of training and communication to end-users, leveraging on-demand and online solutions
- Create end-user training and communication materials and tools
- Act as a focal point for the questions related to materials and activities
An internship within a multidisciplinary and dynamic project team, where you get a chance to develop your project skills, stakeholder management and communications competencies and your HR knowledge. On this learning journey we support and encourage you to take responsibility, act independently, and use your creativity and knowledge on the way to our mutual success.
- Duration: 6-8 months
- Preferred start date May 2
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BA) / Bachelor/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in: Business Administration, (Organizational) Psychology, Communications, Human Resources or Social Sciences
- Good people skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Accountable and accurate
- A hands-on mentality
- Being pro-active and able to work under own initiative
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||