|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
You will get the opportunity to participate in a big scale transformation initiative (Accelerate). Your responsibilities will be to design HR processes and to coordinate the Human Resources (HR) Process Design and Change Committee (PDCC) activities.
You will be part of the HR process management team, which is part of HR Strategy and Transformation. This department reports into the HR Board. The process framework is part of the Philips Accelerate! Transformation Roadmap, which is the enterprise wide transformational program.
Your main activities will be related to:
· Maintaining processes to ensure change management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
· Supporting and facilitating the change management meetings
· Offering logistic support for process design events, workshops and meetings, and supporting maintenance of the planning
· Coordinating centralized storage and distribution of the process documentation in order to enable the process design team members stay in sync
· Acting as a reference point for process design queries and information and an advocate for best practices in process management
As a part of the HR Process management team you will be working in a multidisciplinary team and will have the opportunity to interact directly with Philips employees from all over the world. You will also be directly related to various HR Business Process owners/experts. You will be based in Amsterdam & Eindhoven.
Our offer is that you will be part of guiding the organization though change via process management. The enterprise is moving from a functional to a process driven organization.
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 – 12 months
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than November 2014
At the end of the assignment you will have:
· established a full operational PDCC, and
· created detailed process designs for the HR area assigned to you
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Informatics
o (International)Business Management
o Business Administration
o Human Resources
o Management Science
o Business Process Mgt
o Change Mgt
· a “can-do” attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Process management background is essential
· Type of studies can be for instance business administration / informatics
· Knowledge of Human Resource processes, & change management is a plus
· Fluent in English. Dutch is optional
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 16-10-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035 / +31 (0)40 2782253
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||