|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we are looking for?
Are you interested in data and intelligence around Talent Acquisition and Strategic Recruiting? Are you advanced in PowerPoint presentations, excel and (digital) research, social media and big data analysis? Join us as an intern and support us in Global Talent Intelligence projects. With this internship on your resume every organization would want to hire you!
- You will be part of a very progressive Global Sourcing team and will be specifically focused on Talent Intelligence activities (e.g. location studies, workforce talent planning, recruiting intelligence, High Value Targeted Companies Talent Attraction, Talent trends and analysis). You must be advanced in PowerPoint presentations, excel and (digital) research.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, excel and (digital) research, Social Media, Big Data analysis.
- Support in the global Talent Intelligence deliverables. This department advises Business Leaders globally as well as Talent Acquisition colleagues.
- You are expected to work well in a highly demanding international environment and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Thesis: 1 day per week can be discussed
- Duration: 5-6 months or 12 months
- Available per: asap
- Dutch and/or English
- Skills in PowerPoints and Excel are very important!
- Can do attitude, flexible
- For students that are outside Europe: make sure you have a Nuffic-Agreement.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||