>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Are you looking for an internship in where you can learn about the broad variety of Human Resources Management? We are looking for you who can support the implementation of people, culture and engagement initiatives. That will be your challenge during your internship.
Support the Human Resource Business Partner in the execution of standard activities
Help develop HR-related projects, such as Organizational Setup analysis (Workday system), culture program, upgrade organizational capabilities, learning curricula, workload management.
Support in the implementation of change initiatives.
You will be part of the Philips Health and Wellness Team as well as Personal Health Solutions Team, two fast paced business groups within Philips Consumer Lifestyle and also the carrier of two of Philips largest and exciting sub brands; Philips Sonicare and Philips Avent, located at the head office in Amsterdam.
A front seat in the heart of Human Resources.
· This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis
· Duration: 6 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than March 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) with next qualification(s):
o Business Economics
o Business Management
o Human Resources
· Being fluent in oral and written English
· Are enthusiastic, willing to learn
· Have previous project management experiences (preferred)
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 22-01-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||