|Duration in months||
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Your challenge is to develop an integrated online platform for a global community, connecting all the internal communication tools, ensuring one consistent message to make people worldwide feel as one integrated team.
You will improve your digital experience with real experts from Philips headquarters; develop stakeholder management skills by talking to leadership and other different stakeholders; gain ability to work with different cultures, enriching work experience.
· You will be responsible for the Procurement Intranet page content, updating all valuable information, archiving old data, and where necessary, restructure the navigation in order to add maximum value to the users.
· You will be responsible for managing the monthly global newsletter, ensuring all important information is gathered, processed and well highlighted across the globe.
· Make online experience a real dialog, connecting all the tools (intranet, newsletter and our internal social media tool) and empowering employees to engage in the dialog.
The Global Internal Communications department connects employees to people, leaders, technology and resources. We use digital communications to create value and inspire pride and passion for Philips.
Our role is to orchestrate messaging and timing to ensure consistency in communications throughout the organization. We advise functions and businesses about how to leverage best practices and internal communications tools to drive our business objectives.
The Philips Group Procurement is a team of multidisciplinary professionals with a worldwide reputation for developing highly innovative models and solutions. Being part of this group you will help setting the benchmark for world-class group methodologies and practices.
You will be based in the Philips head office in Amsterdam, but we expect some flexibility to work from Eindhoven office, to be agreed with management.
You will have the chance to work with multiple stakeholders developing content and managing digital channels to connect all platforms into one strategy. You will be encouraged to use your creativity and entrepreneurship to build a strategic communication platform that connects 2000 people around the world.
· It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to do your thesis
· Duration: 6 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than January/February 2015
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BComm)/ University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO in:
o (Digital or Online) Communications
o Public Relations
o Graphic design
· Excellent written and oral English skills
· Communications, Digital, Social Media, Online platforms
· Pro-active, hands on and outgoing
· Finds it easy to connect with different stakeholders
· Fast and innovative
· Experience with digital platforms, social media; journalism
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply before 09-10-2014 at the latest.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||