|Duration in months||
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
You will be part of the Global Marketing Communications Team for two of the world’s leading brands! Your challenge is to support in keeping our brands at the forefront in the hearts of our consumers.
You will start in Philips Health and Wellness, a fast paced business group within Philips Consumer Lifestyle and also the carrier of two of Philips largest and exciting sub brands; Philips Sonicare and Philips Avent.
You will be part of the dynamic MarCom team; supporting existing projects and undertaking initiatives involving the wider Marketing team. It’s a challenging role requiring you to be hands-on, self-motivated with a result driven attitude that will give you a solid understanding of daily consumer interaction with our brand. The chosen candidate will also gain experience working multi-nationally, cross-functionally and with agencies to co-develop creative materials.
You will work specifically on helping to build our important internal communications platforms to drive exposure and engagement of the global Health and Wellness team and there will be some degree of Events Management and support required. You will have responsibility of managing our asset library to support our markets, as well as building advertising reports to help the team better align and keep up to date with the competitive landscape. Most importantly, this internship offers the opportunity to stretch your imagination and undertake projects whilst being coached by a team of experts.
Consisting of specialists who build and nurture our brands from a consumer, customer and internal perspective, the MarCom team work within the Global Marketing Team; In-store, On-line, Social, CRM, Professional and Consumer Care to ensure a holistic and superior experience with our brands across every touch point, worldwide.
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 months
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than January / February 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o Business Informatics
o (International) Business Management
o Management Science
o Public Relations
· Fluency in both written and spoken English is a pre-requisite for this role.
· Excellent project and time management for working to tight and multiple deadlines
· A strong communicator verbally and written
· Extensive formatting skills – good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is a must
· A critical eye and extra attention to detail
· Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to structure ideas to bring them to life
· Taking ownership in independent projects and bringing well-thought out solutions
· Teaming up with a wider team to think creatively in exceeding expectations and goals
· Ready to be hands on and eager in delivering successful projects from concept to completion
· Hard working and result-driven attitude
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 08-12-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||