|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
For Philips to realize sustainable profitable growth in our key markets across the globe, an increasing investment is made into Advertising and Promotion. The promise of additional revenue over this increasing investment comes with the concern on the effectiveness of the investment. Therefore we launched the Marketing Effectiveness program, to build the capability to continuously improve the return on our marketing investment.
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
You will be a key player to support the team on operational level to further embed MROI in the global marketing community managing diverse stakeholders on central and local level. Fact based decision making will be a key area you will be working on as well as continuing to build a strong communication platform.
You are a full member of the central MROI team and will support the MROI coaches in their daily activities of embedding analytics on MROI within markets, share learnings, leverage best practices and train markets on using MROI tools.
· Responsible to support the campaign ROI process including tools and processes and will support markets by executing training sessions on available tools
· Organize and maintain the SharePoint central database
· Build global community: collect articles for the global MROI connect us community covering marketing return of investment topics
· Support team on divers tools such as RCQ (reach, cost, quality) and C-ROI (campaign return of investments)
· Solve and support markets and central team on MROI tool issues
· Data analysis: review data within the models and provide structural feedback to coaches, BG’s and markets
· Apply the RCQ methodology for ad hoc projects (Schiphol Activation, AirFryer App)
You will be part of the Marketing Effectiveness team within the Philips University department. There are multiple Coaches, sharing the workload and responsibilities. You will report directly to one of the coaches and work together with the full team. You will work directly with a wide network of stakeholders within diverse Functional Teams, Business Groups, Commercial Organizations as well as Philips Corporate.
You will be able to work with and be part of the Philips global marketing team and gain extensive knowledge on Marketing Effectiveness topics.
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 – 12 months
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than January / February 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o (International) Business Management
· strong project management skills
· good communication skills
· data driven and analytical
· language: English
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 22-12-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||