|Placement type||Final Internships|
|Duration in months||
>> View all
|Salary / month||
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we are looking for?
Philips consumer lifestyle innovation team Female Beauty is working on the development of Female depilation and body care products. We are continuously identifying new opportunities to further enhance the beauty regime of women amongst the world.
Main goal of the assignment is to learn about massage techniques and how to translate this into an electric device.
The investigation should focus on:
- Investigate different (manual) massage techniques: principle, effectiveness, differences
- Which of the Massage techniques / functions can be translated to handheld consumer devices.
- Prototype a device based on a massage technique
- Perform a test to prove effectiveness and compare to the manual technique.
We offer you a chance to take part of developing next generation female beauty products, and provide you with a challenging learning experience.
Duration: 6 months. Suitable for a Thesis
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BICT / University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.)
- Biomedical engineering / medical technology Or Mechanical engineer/Industrial designer with high affinity for biomedical applications
- Interest in setting up & executing measurements
- Are fluent in oral and written English
- Have affinity with research
- Have affinity with material science
- Eager to figure out technical details by yourself
- Willing to work independently
- Good communication skills
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship (at least € 300 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We only process your application if you respond online.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||