|Duration in months||
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
The installation of MR scanners is considered to be the last manufacturing step before the system is ready for clinical scans. To be able to measure the business performance within the installation domain a number of key performance indicators are used (KPI’s). The KPI’s are used to control the business performance in terms of quality, lead time and cost as well as to measure improvements and changes made in the installation process.
There is a basic KPI measurement system in place which is optimized on a monthly basis: every month a new iteration of the measurement system is released containing new, extended or optimized measurements. Extension to other or new product families within the MR portfolio is also of great importance in the build of a new iteration.
For MR installations worldwide the performance measurement is a key element in enabling the organization to make the right business decisions as well as defining the right strategy and improvement areas.
· Collect current KPI measurements on a monthly basis (work instructions available)
· Develop and implement new iterations of the performance measurement system (KPI dashboard)
· Ensure the work instructions are updated as new iterations of the dashboard are released
· Execute analysis on collected data and create a monthly review report
· Extend the performance measurement to other MR product families
You will be working in the Global Installation Team within MR Operations, however within this assignment you will be in frequent contact with other teams within the Philips supply chain. You will also be working closely together with a number of Lean Six Sigma Black Belts to feed your reports and analysis into various process improvement projects.
Within this assignment you have the opportunity to gain experience on a relative high level within the organization. You will work in a global oriented environment; you will be able to learn about how to analyze run and steer a business models. You will be in the middle of the various aspects within the MR Supply Chain
· This is a non-thesis assignment
· Duration: 6 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, but not later than March 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Supply Chain Management
o Business Administration
· English speaking and writing must be outstanding
· Knowledge of project methodology is preferred
· Previous internship experience not necessarily required, however this might be of a good help for this assignment
· Good analytical skills (very proficient with Excel)
· An independent person who has a natural way of driving topics forward
· Somebody who doesn’t mind to be out of his or her comfort zone
· Somebody with affection for a process driven approach and structured way of working and documenting
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 03-02-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||