|Placement type||Final Internships|
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
|Salary / month||
With this internship you are given the chance to optimize those processes involved from creating purchase requests up to the delivery of goods and services! In Philips front-end innovation units we make use of complex processes and systems to acquire goods and services. This complexity is driven by a high variety in demand and by the large number of stakeholders involved in requesting, approving, processing and receiving purchases. Besides existing complexities, the need for additional measures to secure a medical device regulation compliant process flow is an additional challenge we need to resolve on the short term. Are you the person who wants to showcase your ability to create oversight of processes, to bring stakeholders together to map existing ways of work and develop process enhancements, which include a short term effect? Are you eager to use the power of Lean tactics while building robust processes? Than you are the person we're looking for!
- Map that part of the Order-to-Cash cycle from purchase request creation to delivery of goods & services;
- Investigate and propose several ways to increase speed, transparency and robustness of the process;
- Implement measures that guarantee medical device regulation compliant purchase and supply chain controls.
- Duration: 5-9 months, starting asap.
- Thesis can be discussed
- Master Student with excellent academic track record in Business Management or other Management Sciences, (Business) Economics, Logistics or Finance. He/She must have interest in/affinity with LEAN strategies.
- The working language is Dutch and English (at least your English has to be fluent)
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship (at least € 300 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We only process online applications.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||