>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
We are looking for you, interested to work in supply chain of service parts and procurement of those. Working in interesting and challenging multifunctional projects will be the major challenge. The internship will offer great learnings in procurement and supply chain in international context.
· You will be responsible to manage a project and/or task independently under our supervision within the procurement environment
· The task will contain project management aspects around cost, quality or delivery working with external suppliers and Philips owned factories
· The goal is to learn independent working cross functionally and departments in a global environment
You will be working in the Supply Management Team of SPS, which is the Supply Chain organization for Service Parts of Philips Healthcare. The Service Part organization is responsible to serve our customers around the world with service parts for our Healthcare systems. The team Supply Management manages a procurement spend a large amount of euros with external suppliers and internal factories every year.
This internship assignment will provide you to learn to work in a global environment in cross functional projects and assignments.
· There is an opportunity to write a thesis around a procurement / supply chain topic
· Duration: 3-6 months
· We prefer students able to start per direct, not later than November 2014.
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO / University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Supply Chain Management
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o Management Sciences
· English is required
· Experience with Excel and PowerPoint are an advantage
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 14-10-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||