|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
You will support the consumer marketing managers in different phases of the industrial product development process; like marketing research and analysis, product development, claim development, packaging, color variances, etc. for the Dry Travel and Steam iron (DTS) portfolio.
· Support Consumer Marketing Managers in launching new products
· Supporting activities will be; color development, packaging development, market data analysis, support the organization on internal events
· The goal of the internship will be to learn about the many different aspects of the consumer marketing role
· The interns should be able to work on small assignments independently, should have very good communication skills to communicate with all the different stakeholders with different cultural background over the world.
The category Garment Care (GC) is part of the Business Group Domestic Appliances within Philips Consumer Lifestyle and market leader. Within Garment Care you will be part of the team which is taking care of Dry- Travel and Steam irons which represents 2/3 of the total GC business. Most important stakeholders are R&D in Singapore, the central marketing team in Amsterdam and the local marketing managers over the world, dedicated to GC.
You will work as a full team member of the Garment Care DTS –team and support new launches or adapt existing products to new needs or market demands. The work is related to all facets of the product marketing discipline and therefore perhaps not ideal for a Thesis, which usually needs more focus and dedication to one topic. This however can be discussed.
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 - 12 months
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than January / February 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your University Master of science WO (Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
o Industrial Design (University level)
o Management Sciences
· English should be very good in speaking and writing
· Competences; Marketing management, and/ or strategic management and/ or international business management
· Preferably previous experience in an internship
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 04-12-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||