|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
The Support Center Strategy Execution of Philips Group Markets supports this effort to be customer centric, by supporting and advising Countries, Markets and the Chief Market Leader on pro-active identification and prioritization and mitigating of risks (strategic, operational, financial, compliance) related to new business-models, systems and services, strategic partnerships and entry strategies in high risk countries.
· Provide support for country, project and market risk assessments;
· Assist with the Philips travel risk program;
· Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods;
· Support with and interact and engage with different stakeholders.
You will support and assists the Support Center Strategy Execution in daily work for the Countries and Markets in the identification and assessment of risks (strategic, financial, operational and compliance) in (high-risk) markets.
Philips is transforming from a product sales company to a solution selling powerhouse. Our business is rapidly shifting from B2C towards B2B and B2G. This implies more complex engagements with suppliers, customers, consultants, (sub-) contractors, service providers, financing institutions etc.
At the same time we are shifting focus to generate growth in the next frontier of emerging markets whilst empowering Markets and Countries more and more to ensure local relevance and step up entrepreneurship. The above coupled with public pressure and stricter regulations, are changing the way people do business across the world. Industry is on a three-stage journey from compliance, through risk management, to long-term sustainable development strategies. Countries and Markets must be properly supported in proactively identifying, mitigating and manage risks as such it is essential to establish supporting structures, processes, ways of working, systems and tools to ensure that the company delivers on its strategy in a sustainable manner.
· You will report to the Manager of the Support Center Strategy Execution Group Markets;
· You will be part of a global team of highly talented professionals working on shaping our commercial organizations;
· You will be working from our Corporate Headquarters in Amsterdam;
· The Support Center Strategy Execution Group Markets is advising Philips Markets, Countries and Functions to ensure successful execution of business strategies.
· During the internship you are part of the Support Center Strategy Execution;
· It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis;
· Duration: 5-6 months;
· We prefer students able to start in October or November.
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o (International)Business Management
· Excellent reporting skills
· Have strong analytic skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluency in the English language (reading and writing)
· Display a high level of integrity
· Stress resistance
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 29-09-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035 / +31 (0)40 2782253
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||