|Duration in months||
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing and Communications?
You will have the chance to contribute to Philips’ Global Search Engine Marketing (SEM) performance by creating an internal communications plan on Search Marketing, with the aim to further share learnings and best practices on Search Marketing within Philips. Therefore we are looking for an excellent communicator with a strong interest in Digital. Next to that, you will have the opportunity to contribute to other high profile Search Marketing projects. You will have the opportunity to work in a truly international environment and understand how a matrix organization works by interfacing with multiple Business Groups and 25+ countries.
You will report directly to the Global Search Manager and support in the following areas:
· Create communication plan for educating and training the marketing organization on Search Marketing.
· Create communication material towards markets and business groups.
· Maintaining the intranet presence on Search Marketing.
· Posting about Search Marketing on internal Social Channel.
· Involvement in other projects that push the needle on Search.
The Global Search Marketing Internship position is part of the Global Brand, Communication and Digital team (Global BCD). Within Global BCD, the Digital Search team is building Search Marketing expertise and capabilities in markets and business groups within Philips around the globe, with the goal to increase traffic and conversion from Search Engines to Philips’ web properties. The team supports 25+ countries in their SEM activities, for all Philips businesses.
Overall, a full-time commitment is expected. You will also interact with other functions such as the Analytics team, Country Organizations, Business Groups as well as teams outside Philips such as SEA agencies and Google.
This is an excellent opportunity for a student who wants to grow in the area of Digital Marketing or Communications.
· This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis
· Duration: 6 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than March 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) or Bachelor/Master WO (Bsc./Msc.) with next qualification(s):
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o Business Informatics
o Business Management
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, another language a plus
Experience with working in PowerPoint and Excel
Any experience on internal / external communications is a plus
Good understanding of E-commerce, digital marketing or Google AdWords.
Pro-active self-starter, can-do mentality.
Have some previous internship experience (preferred)
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 22-01-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||