|Duration in months||
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Our department Lighting procurement is undergoing a transformation to accelerate our growth and improve our performance. For this important program we are looking for interns with different study backgrounds, who can stand their ground and want to be part of a very important strategic project within Philips Lighting.
You need to create and implement a sharepoint base solution to manage all our key supplier data. You will be working with all the analyst and improvement manager from the business to get all required element in the solution and make the necessary connections to other tools/data.
· Create a standardized sharepoint solution for all our key supplier data.
· Create training material for the users and make the roles and responsibilities clear for all users/stakeholders
You will be part of the Philips Lighting Procurement team and will be allocated in the Lighting Commodity Procurement team
We offer exposure in a strategic position in a very dynamic business. The opportunity to shape and direct high impact business strategies will be offered. In addition, Philips offers you excellent career development possibilities.
This is a non-thesis assignment
Duration: 6 months
Available per January 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO in:
Technical Discipline with minor in Business Administration
Or related studies
In addition, we are looking for someone with the following competences:
Who is able to create sharepoint/IT base solutions
Strong analytical, problem solving skills combined with a strong business sense and a drive for business impact;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior level management;
Ability to manage and organize both your own work as well as projects
An open and global oriented work mentality, combined with a true self-starter character which will contribute to the overall team;
Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and particularly PowerPoint);
Solid spoken and written English skills;
Good communication skills (verbal and writing)
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 15-01-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||