|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
For the Strategy & Market Intelligence, Health & Wellness team, based in the Philips HQ in Amsterdam, we are looking for you in the role of Marketing Intelligence intern. The Business Group Health & Wellness (H&W) business portfolio is made up of three categories: Oral Healthcare (Philips Sonicare), Mother & Child Care (Philips Avent) and Pain Management.
The Strategy & Market Intelligence team provides consumer – and market insights through the collection, analysis and interpretation of information from a variety of global sources; translating these findings into strategic recommendations in close cooperation with the business.
· You will support reporting of Market Tracking results like market share and market developments by analysis of various international market sell out data in Oral Healthcare and Mother & Child Care categories.
· You will support Consumer Intelligence with projects around Consumer Insights, Concept development, Segmentation, and Consumer Satisfaction.
· You will support Competitive Intelligence to create competitive advantage by developing a superior understanding of our key competitors
· You will support research and data collection needed to answer strategic questions from the business.
The Market intelligence Health & Wellness team consists of 9 full time employees located in Amsterdam, China and the US. The key stake holders of the Market Intelligence team are up and down stream marketers and members of the professional marketing team.
The Business Group Health & Wellness’ (H&W) business portfolio is made up of three distinct categories: Oral Healthcare, Mother & Child Care and Pain Management.
o Oral Healthcare (OHC) aims to provide consumers with premium oral healthcare solutions and currently incorporates the Sonicare range of power toothbrushes, the Airfloss and a portfolio of professional whitening products.
o Mother & Child Care (M&CC) comprises Philips’ babycare business which includes the Avent brand acquired by Philips in 2006.
o Pain Management is a newly established category and includes the InfraCare portfolio and other pain relief solutions
With the internship at Market Intelligence Health & Wellness, you get the unique opportunity to work in a highly motivated international team together to understand people’s needs and aspirations to create innovations to improve people’s lives. In Market Intelligence you will learn about all market and consumer research steps involved in making fact based business decisions from beginning to end. From previous interns we often heard that they furthermore significantly improved their communication skills, which is highly relevant in the business world, but often neglected in the education system.
It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 months
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than November / December 2014
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Master of science WO (Msc.) in:
o Business Economics
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
· Available from November / December onwards for 6-7 months. If performance during the first 4 months is optimal, possibility for extension to one year can be discussed.
· Very skilled in Excel, PowerPoint
· Great analytical skills
· Fluent in oral and written English
· Excellent networking / social skills
· Team worker
· No 9-5 mentality
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 22-10-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||