|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Trade Shopper Marketing is a relatively new marketing discipline within Philips.
Building new marketing capabilities and knowledge, with a lot of entrepreneurship are key success factors.
Key activities may include:
· Help the Trade Shopper Marketing team in making specific market and shopper analysis preparing for both operational and strategic decision taking.
· Further support in the execution of shopper marketing activities: creation of BTL materials, build SharePoint content etc.
You will work closely together with the Shopper Marketing team, Consumer Marketing Managers and the Marketing Managers
You will be part of the Commercial organization of Consumer Lifestyle in the Benelux. This commercial organization is responsible for the market activation and sales of the CL product portfolio in Benelux. This Commercial Organization consists of driven professionals mainly working in the areas of Marketing, Sales, Trade Shopper Marketing and Supply Chain. Our customer’s are on- and offline retailers, selling our products towards the consumer.
Working in a high visibility performance team with drive for success and room for own entrepreneurship and lot of variation in marketing skills.
· Duration: 5-6 months
· We prefer students able to start per February 2015
· This internship is suitable to do your thesis.
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor/Master WO (Bsc./Msc.) with next qualification(s): Business Economics, Business Management, Marketing Communication, Economics, Marketing.
To succeed in his project:
· You should be passionate about fact-finding and fact-based decision taking.
· You have experience in working with Microsoft Excel and databases.
· You have a creative spirit for the development of BTL materials.
· Being a team player is vital for success especially since you will be working together with people from different cultures located in various locations.
· You are fluent in oral and written Dutch and English
When you are interested to join Philips as a Trade Shopper Marketing intern, please apply online and upload your resume, motivation and grade list latest 21-12-2014. After a pre-selection process you will be asked to make an online ability test. If you pass this test the next step would be a face-to-face interview with a recruiter and a business manager.
Stefanie Ronde-Guffroy – Talent Acquisition Consultant Graduates via Stefanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Student Registration form (Proof of enrollment at current education)
Cover Letter outlining your motivation. Specify the exact period of your availability, start & end dates
List of courses and obtained grades (Transcripts)
Please note that in order to be applicable for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period, formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the content of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||