>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Are you interested in business development & downstream marketing and would you like to be part of a team that is implementing our global pricing strategy.
Take this opportunity and you will get the chance to explore the exiting world of Philips Male Grooming and learn a lot about strategy implementation, business development and the important “P” of pricing within a global business context.
· This internship will allow you to function as a full junior member of the business development/marketing team; you will enable the global marketing team (i.e. commercial organization/country) to achieve targets through outstanding support and energetic customer focus.
· Own the performance tracker, global and per market; coordinate and analyze data using multiple tools, share learnings, suggest improvement actions, and deliver business reviews as required
· Aid and support development of market growth plans including analysis and illustration of business initiatives and objectives
· Coordinate and co-develop marketing support materials, such as presentations, internal communications materials and retail training materials
· Responsible for Male Grooming benchmark
· Tracking of global competition, market developments and trends across multiple product categories
· Capturing key actions from meetings with global markets and driving resolution with task owners
· Ad hoc requirements to support marketing activities
The Male Grooming Business Development & Marketing team – located in the headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands – is focused on helping the countries in a lean and end to end fashion to implement the overall strategy and the Commercial Policy. This goes through a deep understanding of consumer needs and innovative activation strategies within Philips Consumer Lifestyle. Key drivers for growth are breakthrough, game changing propositions, trading up stories, recruiting new users, in-store excellence, new distribution channels, social media and 360° activation campaigns. You will report to the Business Development Manager / Pricing Officer.
As a junior member of the business development/marketing team you will get a perfect view of what it’s like to work in the global headquarters of a large international organization such as Philips. You’ll be working in one of the most dynamic business segments, so you’ll have a steep learning curve.
· It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable for your thesis
· Duration: 6 Months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than March 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o (International) Business Management
o Management Sciences
· You have a true passion for marketing, business and pricing strategy
· Interested in Male Grooming and product propositions for a male audience
· You are a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and work within a rapidly changing environment
· Experience: demonstrated success in project management; ability to collect, track, and summarize information; timely and courteous follow up with global and local teams; team player; ability to anticipate and plan ahead
· Fluent in English; other languages a plus
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 08-02-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
· University transcript
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||