|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
We challenge you to use your analytical skills to engage and support the Philips Lighting Human Resource (HR) Leadership team. This is a unique opportunity to work on the annual People Agenda and progress tracking for key initiatives. You should be acting as a system & reporting expert towards to business & anticipate on the business reporting needs.
You will be acting as a system & reporting expert towards to business & anticipate on the business reporting needs. You will drive operational excellence for HR within the sector through ensuring monthly reporting on People Analytics:
The Philips Lighting HR team is a cool team with a high performance drive and spirit, focused on making Philips the best place to work for people who share our passion. You will work closely with the Lighting HR Strategy & Chief HR Officer Project Manager and HR Data Champion and interface with HR and Business stakeholders as required. You will be placed in our head office in Amsterdam.
Your role offers the unique opportunity to be involved in the execution of the Lighting People strategy with a global perspective. You will be supporting the HR Lighting Leadership team with their reporting needs.
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
o Human Resources
o Business Administration
· Have affinity with systems, reporting and IT literate across all common programs
· Possess excellent conceptual & analytical skills with the ability to quickly assess the feasibility and merits of opportunities
· Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess a structured work approach
· Are a Self-starter / team player with global outlook
· Fluently in English
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 09-07-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||