|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
This internship is very interesting as it supports directly the business needs, will provide new insights to the lighting community (possible new patents).
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 5 - 6 months
We prefer students able to start January 2015
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Engineering Electrical
o Engineering Hardware
· Language Dutch and English
· Knowledge about simulations (eg. LT spice)
· Competences: electronics and surges
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 29-09-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035 / +31 (0)40 2782253
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||