>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we are looking for?
PHILIPS brings a leadership role to this position, which will acts as internal digital communication leader for the development of new innovative communications across Sectors/Business Units/Countries. The student will have the freedom of proposing new digital initiatives for internal programs communications and knowledge exchange across digital teams around the world where Philips has presence
- Develop content and copywriting for our communication actions
- Design and Implement Digital Communication Plans
- Update/Develop content for our intranet microsite, newsletters and share Point sections.
- Identify replication of communication efforts and to propose new solutions alternative for mutual collaboration and exchange
- Support the implementation of global communication initiatives for business groups and markets
- Propose new/innovative/effective digital channels for internal communications and programs enablement
- Promote the exchange, co-creation and/or sharing of Digital Knowledge across BG's and Markets
- Design and develop functional structure and editorial content for our digital media channels like newsletters, microsite(s) and sharepoint sections.
- Language: English native or high English level
- Knowledge: Digital Communications, eMarketing and CRM.
- Competences: Excellent English copywriting, digital media production and web design
- Previous internship experience: No needed.
- Living in the Netherlands
- NON-THESIS ONLY!
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||