|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
You will get the opportunity to manage and/or participate in various diverse projects related to Pricing within Philips Healthcare. This position gives you the opportunity to work in a global team on multiple cross-functional activities and to gain broad experience in pricing. The position requires someone who is outgoing, highly organized and has a flair for hands-on management.
Drive internal pricing team improvement projects designed to facilitate and support an aligned way of working and the sharing of information within Philips Healthcare pricing related organizations.
· Design and implement information sharing forum (intranet site)
· Develop and implement processes to improve pricing related communication amongst the various pricing related organizations and also to stakeholders
· Definition and implementation of processes to facilitate the sharing of best practices
· Define and implement onboarding process to support introduction into key pricing related topics
· General support in pricing related initiatives (e.g. price performance reporting, annual budget process etc.)
You will be part of the Integrated Clinical Solutions & Marketing business program of Imaging Systems, the largest Business Group of Philips Healthcare. You will be part of the Imaging Systems Pricing Team and you will report directly to the Imaging Systems Pricing Program Director.
This internship will give you the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment. This role is a global role which will give you the opportunity to interact with many nationalities and drive a global project.
· It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to do your thesis.
· Duration: 6 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, but not later than Jan-Feb 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o (International) Business Management
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Project Management Skills
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent English
· Strong team player
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 14-11-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||