|Duration in months||
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Do you like to be involved in solving problems? Are you an organizer? Do you think outside the box? If you answered yes to these questions then you are the person that I am looking for. The Project Management Practice needs you to manage our planning, help us with data cleansing, record actions, and support colleagues in their day to day work.
· Maintain the departmental planning for 2015. Ensure it is correct and managed regularly
· Clean up and maintain our data. We need golden sources that are correct and enable decision making to be valuable and valid.
· Mutliple stakeholders and mutliple projects mean multiple actions.These need to be recorded, tracked, and traced to closure
· If you can do the above and are happy to have a changing environment daily the tasks will only get more interesting in an environment where learning in our mantra
Our department is the Project Management Practice which is one of the Five excellence Practices within Philips. Our stakeholders are many, and extend to every project manager within Philips globally, as well as the senior leadership team within the organsiation.
This internship assignment exposes you to the best job in any company project management. All companies are changing ad projects are the vehicle to make that change happen. The team you are working with are professioanls in their field and have dedicated their days to supporting their fellow colelagues in the firm.
· It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to do your thesis.
· Duration: 12 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, but not later than April 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor (HBO) or your Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
· English fluent
· Good with excel, powerpoint, Microsoft project.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 22-03-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||