|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
As Lighting Benelux we aim to further strengthen our position as leader in all domains of the Lighting Industry, based on delivering meaningful innovations and end-user insights. In Professional Lighting we want to capture growth opportunities with Systems & Services, extending our service offering with added value services along the lifecycle.
Objective is to support existing services and new services, which results in increased service revenues.
Main responsibilities & deliverables:
· Translate service marketing strategy into marketing plans and actions to meet the planned results
· Collect and understand customer insights & expectations, as input for new service propositions
· Support new service introductions with sales tools, training, customer presentations
· Sets and manage margin and price policies
· Owns the sales forecast
As Systems & Service Center within the Philips Lighting Benelux commercial organization, we are responsible for creating the complete lighting application design, developing the commercial proposal, managing the project, developing and managing the contract, executing the services.
You work in teams which are centered around customers, organized in projects, positioned to serve existing or new customers, sharing the passion for delighting our customers. Customers who are looking for building new iconic buildings, installing intelligent LED road lighting, enhancing their shop experience with lighting.
To help you achieve your full marketing potential, we help you in your career with a challenging assignment that allows you to deepen or broaden your marketing expertise and experience.
We will empower you to just fulfill a key role in our organization, extending our service offerings and contributing to the overall growth of our business.
You’ll have the freedom to think entrepreneurially, exploring new ideas and concepts in the world of internet marketing, new business models. And you’ll be doing it in a company that consistently has its finger on the pulse of what customers want in terms of new experiences, products and services.
· It can be discussed to make this internship suitable to do your graduation/thesis
· Duration: 5-6 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible (not later than August/September 2014)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
- Strong interest understanding local customer’s needs and desire to serve
- Entrepreneurial & commercial awareness
- Analytical skills combined with hands-on mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch & English
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 24-06-2014 at the latest!
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||