|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
SNC (Supply Network Collaboration) is a web based application used to collaborate with our direct material suppliers. The website is available 24 hours a day.
You need to develop on-line Training/Support/FAQ material such that all suppliers are able to perform business functions via the Web portal as a result of those training materials.
In this capacity we look for the following qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to cooperate with others
The goal is to have online training material which is sufficient and can replace one-on-one training.
You are expected to work with Business process expert and translate process knowledge into training material
You will be located in Best in the Global Process & Systems group of Healthcare Procurement and work with Business process experts from various domains within Philips Healthcare.
With the assignment you will develop an in depth knowledge of Supply Chain Management in general and specifically of the dynamics of Supplier Collaboration of a company with a global industrial footprint and - supply base.
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
o Supply Chain Management
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 12-06-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||