>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you passionate about 3D printing? Do you tirelessly tweak around with the slice settings until you have the perfect profile? Are you well-versed with FDM technology? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a tinkerer with experience in using multiple brands of desktop 3D printers and has a desire to experiment endlessly with the latest technologies in the 3D printing industry. In short, we’re looking for someone to print, print and print some more!
• A passion for 3D printing and a desire to experiment and test different technologies
• Strong knowledge of FDM/FFF printers and their maintenance (knowledge of DLP printers is a big plus)
• Knowledge of different materials, slicers, etc.
• Basic 3D modeling also a big plus
• Available for 2-3 days a week
• An enjoyable work-environment in the heart of Amsterdam with an international team
• Next-generation 3D printers that have yet to hit the shelves to “play with”
• Coffee and lunch are topnotch and on the house
• A monthly fee