>> View all
Unilever’s mission is to add vitality to life. We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life. Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe. Its portfolio includes some of the world’s best known and most loved brands and global leadership in many categories in which the company operates. The portfolio features brand icons such as Knorr, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Becel/Flora, Dove, Lux, Axe/Lynx, Calvé, Cif, Persil, Glorix/Domestos, Sunsilk and Unox. Unilever has around 174,000 employees in 100 countries.
Are you looking for an interesting internship in an international company? Are you interested in financial analyses and reporting? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Unilever is looking for a finance intern to reinforce the Marketing Operations (MO) Europe team located in our Rotterdam offices.
• Work as a part of the Europe Finance team;
• Support MO team to prepare ad-hoc, deep-dive analysis;
• Provide support in developing, producing and outsourcing regular reports;
• Support MO team to generate new insights for Senior Management;
• Support strategic planning project (financial modeling and summary presentations);
• Work on setting the tracking system of some strategic projects for Europe (gather requirements, analyze data availability, design report/one pager).
• You are available for a period of at least 6 months, and can start your internship in December or the beginning of January;
• You have strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly and accurately manipulate, interpret, present, and draw insights from complex financial data;
• You have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
• You are a Master student/recent graduate or a 3rd or 4th year Bachelor student/recent graduate in Finance, Economics, or other related fields;
• You are fluent in English;
• You communicate clearly and concisely with a wide range of stakeholders and team members;
• You can work independently and as a part of the team.
• Analytical ability
• Team commitment
• Enterprising behaviour
We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
Click on the link below for more information
|Employee in NL||