|Duration in months||
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you looking for an internship within an international environment? Unilever is currently looking for an intern Marketing Brand Development Mayonnaise Pack and Portfolio
Every day 200 million people in over 180 countries choose Unilever products – for more vitality and quality of life. We fulfill the daily needs of people for nutrition, hygiene and body care with brands that help them to feel well, look good and get more out of life. Would you like to contribute to all of this?
This role is in the Mayonnaise European Brand Development team. It’s a €320M business which is part of a total Dressing business of €800M.
Supporting the Mayonnaise Brand Development Packaging and portfolio team and being part of new packaging development projects, the intern will:
• Support in Packaging major innovation on our current range (launch 2015): Full relaunch of one of our biggest range providing a new solution on the market. This is an opportunity to work on all 6Ps through this major innovation.
• Support in the launch of a new pack range (launch 2015) in mayonnaise and ketchup.
• Support in defining the new packaging strategy: audit of current offer vs. consumer needs and competitors.
• Market Follow up, analysis and data gathering on EU portfolio management
• Alignment with internal (local marketing teams in EU, finance and CMI) and external (Design and other agencies) business partners
• Track budget
• You are a 3th or 4th year Bachelor or Master student (or graduated) in Marketing, Business Administration, Economy or comparable
• 1st professional experience is a must (internship) – FMCG preferred.
• Fluent business English
• Good knowledge of MS Office: Excel and PowerPoint
• Proactive, passionate and independent ways of working
• Teamwork and communication skills
• External orientation and passion for growth
• Available for at least 6 months fulltime
• Accountable & Responsibility
• Team commitment
• Bias for Action
To apply, you must do so online, creating a personal profile, adding your resume and motivational letter in English. For additional queries, please contact Samantha Chabot via Unilever Recruitment via email@example.com.
|Employee in NL||