>> View all
Are you looking for a great and challenging internship in which you can develop yourself, your skills and knowledge? Come join Unilever as an Intern!
When joining Unilever for an internship, you get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading edge company. You will get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization, that will continually test and develop your skills, and give you the chance to have a direct impact on our brands, processes, and people.
You will be part of the Portfolio and Innovation Team of Ice Cream, in which you will work on different kinds of international projects that have a real and concrete impact on the Ice Cream business. You will work on the wide European 3PM network of 16 Ice Cream producers.
• Support 3PM roadmap to optimize 3PM network, implementing product transfer, and back up;
• Support Ice Cream Innovation program;
• Ensure adequate communication channels are in place at technical and operational levels between 3PM & Unilever;
• Coordinate relevant 3PM information uploads in SAP;
• Ensure 3PM conducts process validation before start-up of new product or after making any significant change in material/product/process;
• Support specification backlog reduction;
• Drive technical capability assessments, intensive care, and non-conformance monitoring;
• Support KPI reporting by providing data aggregation and analysis as needed at the appropriate level;
• Assist with quality issue resolution;
• Ensure (where appropriate) continuous improvement processes are in place at 3PM;
• Transfer “proud practices” and lessons learned from Unilever to 3PMs operations.
• You are a Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate, preferably in Food Technology, Engineering, or other related (technical) areas;
• You are fluent in English;
• You have experience in project management;
• You have at least basic knowledge of quality in innovation for manufacturing, including statistical analysis and process control;
• You have strong communication skills;
• You have a global mindset and international ambitions;
• You are proactive, take initiative, and work independently;
• You are enthusiastic, ambitious, and flexible;
• You are available for 6 months, full time, starting from January 2016.
• Analytical ability
• Goal orientation
• External orientation/customer orientation
We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
|Employee in NL||